Sunday, April 3, 2016

April Films

This is one killer werewolf film. $6. They say it's not much of an anniversary addition - not a lot on the DVD but the price is right for the film. 

Great film - LOVE this classic!


I  had to get this one separately - dang it Jim! But it's ok... I can deal with it. 
Read my last post as to why. 


Man what a good deal on this one - $8. Three great Stephen King horror films. I say deal 
because I found the exact set for just less than $36 and I'm getting it for just less than $8. 
Sure it's "like new" but I don't mind if the DVD works. 



I've heard this is a pretty good serial. I like Lon Chaney Jr. so this should be great to me. 


Vol 6 - that means I'll have the entire serial minus one episode "The Contest" and I will have "The Promised Valley" twice because my they added the wrong film in my Vol 1 & 2 collection. I might can watch it on YouTube - just won't have the one episode 
- that's too bad but I'm ok with that (sort of).  lol.


OK you can't just go out and buy "Eyes of the Underworld" on DVD - they don't have it on DVD. BUT I found a place where I can get a copy of this one on DVD - so I got it. I fell in-love with this film when I watched it a couple of months ago... and I'm collecting Lon Chaney. :)


This one I wasn't sure if I got it or not - apparently I did. It's one of the best werewolf films on the market. This one is a classic in it's own right. 



2 great films for a penny - yes a penny plus 3.99 shipping lol. 

Chaney serial - should be good. $6 for 15 episodes. 



Yes $6 for Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment