Friday, April 29, 2016

May Films

They didn't say they were going to more of these in stock. So I'm guessing this is the last of this particular set. 3 good Peter Cushing films. I've seen these but been a long while. My birthday is coming up so I got myself this set for just less than $20.


50 Dark Crime Movies for just less than $14.  28 cents per film! I have a feeling some of these will be really good. The old film noir is great! Another set that does not say they are getting more in stock so I grabbed it fast. Lots of "big names" in this collection.


$14.50 for 50 Horror Films. Just about 29 cents a film. Some of these I have in another film pack but quite a few of these I don't have yet and been wanting - so I grabbed this one too. 


I felt like I stole this film for $4. Great film classic. 

Another film set I feel like I stole - $5 for the set.  
This one has 6 of the "Corn" films - it contains parts 2-7.  


I looked around for a great deal so I can get the first film of the "Corn" movies. I found this set and definitely wanted Creepshow 2 as well as "Corn" (part 1).  Not a bad deal for $9. I also get two so-so horror film to so with the two films I wanted. Now I just need the original Creepshow film 
and the last "Corn" film Genesis - I'm not worried about the "Corn" remake - original film for me. 


I was so afraid the price was going to sky rocket on this 2 film set. It's $5 but I find these same two films for a higher price for each -- that's why I grabbed this one fast for $5.
Love both of these movies.






No comments:

Post a Comment