Saturday, February 6, 2016

New T-Shirts

My Prized Tee. 


I was in need of some summer t-shirts so I got "monsters" this time. I got the above from Chaney Entertainment (and yes I want more from them - no surprise to anyone). This one I am almost afraid to wear - I'm scared of messing it up! It's beautiful! Vivid photo and colors of our "wolfie". This one I will have to wear on occasions so I will not mess it up - a "special occasions" t-shirt for me. 

They also sent a "Thank You" postcard - which I will HAVE to get a frame for it. I was wanting some of their postcards but this one is most definitely a keepsake. The weird part is - I am the one that should be thanking them! (I did in email).





Speaking of Lon Chaney - I found this one. What I dislike is the fact the sellers of the shirt say this is Boris Karloff when it is NOT! This mummy is Kharis from the Lon Chaney Jr mummy series. I love Karloff too - but please get your mummies right if you are going to sell the shirts. Yes this is important to the fans.  LOL.

Now this is Boris Karloff! Lon Chaney Jr also played The Frankenstein's Monster but this one on the shirt is Karloff. At least they had this one listed correctly. Hahaaha!



There is a mistake in this shirt that most people will never know - except for fans. The picture is of Bela Lugosi but this is NOT Dracula.. this is the vampire Count Mora from "Mark of the Vampire". It's still a very nice t-shirt.


I am NOT good at taking pics of a shirt that I am wearing but I think you get the idea. LOL. I'm so glad I got these. I was past due for everyday summer shirts. 





No comments:

Post a Comment