Monday, February 8, 2016

Wolf Man Shirt, DVD, Project Photos



If you saw my last post then you know that the Wolf Man shirt I got from Chaney Entertainment kinda scares me to wear... it's not the picture on the shirt that scares me but the idea of messing up the shirt. It's beautiful to me and I have deemed it a 'special occasions' shirt to wear. I will wear it but very very little so I won't mess it up. I got this one to wear for everyday - I feel more at ease with it for some reason. That might sound silly but it's true.


OK I had to break down and get the horrible but oh-so-good 'Face of the Screaming Werewolf'. It's Lon Chaney Jr!! I also managed to find 'Girl O' My Dreams' I can't wait to watch it. 'Haunted Palace' stars Vincent Price and Lon Chaney Jr - super good movie. 'Tower of London' 1962 with Vincent Price is another good film. All these films were cheap/reasonably priced.




3 high quality 8 x 10 photos for my decorating project just arrived today. Lon Chaney as Talbot & Henry Hull as Dr. Glendon for my werewolf bedroom project and Christopher Lee as Dracula for the living room.  These photos are super.











No comments:

Post a Comment