Saturday, February 6, 2016

Scars of Dracula and LotR

I couldn't stand it anymore - I had to complete the 
Christopher Lee Hammer Horror "Dracula" series. 


I have to say this one is pricey to me: $19.98 for the one film. It's got commentaries from  Lee, Baker and Hearn and the video/audio quality is superb. I just could stand not having the complete film series any longer. I can't watch these in order and skip "Scars" - it's like missing the pepperoni on your pepperoni pizza LOL. And this one of the best in the series - I'm not sure what makes "Scars" so pricey compared to the other film in the series but it is sought after by fans.



Now we are back in my average price range for movies - all 3 of the LotR films for
$11.99! The sound/video quality is amazing on this set and for a very reasonable price. I've been "in-love" with these movies for a long time and now I have them in my personal collection! I'm thrilled! Not only does this help with my Christopher Lee collection but I wanted these films even if I never had a collection of Lee films - I love this series very much. <3










No comments:

Post a Comment