Saturday, February 6, 2016

Peter Cushing - Frankenstein & More

A super cool 8-film collection!



8 films for $22.25- that is about 2.80 per movie. Not bad at all - you can't go wrong! Just less than $3 for a movie is cheap. These are all good movies. I'm working on a Peter Cushing collection (small one but my favorites from Peter right now). I'm definitely wanting his Frankenstein series this set has one of them "Evils of Frankenstein". This set also contains 2 more Cushing films: "Night Creatures" and "Brides of Dracula". 

The big bonus: Oliver Reed! "Night Creatures" (w/ Cushing), "Curse of the Werewolf" & "Paranoiac". I've been wanting to see "Paranoiac" and I LOVE "Curse of the Werewolf".  The other 3 films in this set are great too: Hammer's "Phantom of the Opera", "Kiss of the Vampire" & "Nightmare". 


I already have both Christopher Lee's "Dracula" films (so these two are a back-up for me) - BUT I this is the only way I can get "Frankenstein Must Be Destroyed" and "Curse of Frankenstein" for reasonable ($11.48) along with 2 "Dracula" back-ups films. worth it for me. 










No comments:

Post a Comment