Saturday, December 5, 2015

TCM Greatest Classic Films Collection







TCM Greatest Classic Films Collection - this set helps me with my Vincent Price films because I was missing "House of Wax", which is a must have Price film.

I've been wanting the other Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde classic films... I already had the silent 1920 version starring John Barrymore but I have been wanting to add both the 1931 and 1941 versions.. this set has the 1941. I just need the 1931 Fredric March now! 

The other 2 films in this collection are excellent as well. The price on this set is Just less than $9. 


1. House of Wax (1953) - Vincent Price, Charles Bronson, Frank Lovejoy, Phyllis Kirk, Carolyn Jones

2. Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (1941) - Spencer Tracy, Ingrid Bergman, Lana Turner, Donald Crisp

3. The Haunting (1963) - Julie Harris, Claire Bloom, Richard Johnson, Russ Tamblyn

4. Freaks (1932) - Olga Baclanova, Schlitzie, Johnny Eck, Prince Randian, Leila Hyams







 

No comments:

Post a Comment