Saturday, December 5, 2015

My Personal Sillies.

This is one of the silliest things I have ever done... but I've always wanted to be in the classic horror films... sooooo I put myself in a couple of then haaahaa!! This sorta fulfills my fantasy. I threw these together in Oct. 2015 for giggles and to learn how to do this type of thing. I've been working with the art program GIMP to teach myself new art skills.



Me and Dracula -- He's got me parallelized! Ha Ha




OUCH That bite will hurt!


OK Smile for the camera hahaa!! 






Is he planning on choking or biting me?





OK time for me to star in more classic fake films with Bela Lugosi. These are the films that never were meant to be released.  - Ha! Ha! Ha!

I became Dracula's Bride. I found some fake lips 
and a wig to put on myself - I thought I looked funnier this way.


In this fake film I was asked to star as Dracula's Grandmother. 
This is worst comedy of the year!



We've gone "Stark Raven Mad" for this fake film.
This time I co-star along Bela Lugosi and Boris Karloff.


I've always wanted to be a Werewolf - so I became one  Hehehe
This time I am co-starring with Lon Chaney Jr. I look more like
a puppy dog than a Werewolf - no wonder the film what shelved. Ha ha ha.










No comments:

Post a Comment