Saturday, July 2, 2016

July Films

Holy cats - this set sky rocketed in price after they were sold out at 
Amazon to well over $100 for awhile. Well, I found a copy -unopened - 
at Amazon from a Good Will selling it for about $10!! I have the one 
with Spencer Tracy but was need (well want) of the Fredric March 
Version -- that is a fantastic film... but then again so is Tracy's 
and Barrymore's (which I acquired in a film pack) :)


Talk about a creepy film! Big names, big scares! 
Been wanting this one for my collection!

A great set! John Carradine in The Sentinel!! 
The wonderful classic: The Legacy!
Sssssss is a slithery film - better than I ever guess it would be. 

$15 for 50 cool films. 
Rathbone, Cagney, Sinatra, 
Lorre, Lugosi, Rooney, Karloff 
how can anyone go Wong? Errr.. wrong ;) 
(Yes Mr. Wong is in this set). :D



Less than $4 for the great white Jaws!! LOL!


No comments:

Post a Comment