Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Monster Photo Collection

My monster walls these days, what it's looking like. 

Living room area





Above the couch - it's dark in here now so will have
to get better photos in the daylight sometime.


Eating & computer area - have Lon Chaney as the Vampire
from "London After Midnight". Wanting Lon Jr in 
"Son of Dracula" and John Carradine's Dracula to 
go in the blank spots - if I can find what I'm wanting.


A monster in the hallway :)



Entering into my Wolf Man / Werewolf bedroom.


The Werewolf bedroom.

Above the TV.

Werewolves - mainly my favorite Larry Talbot.

Yes Henry Hull and Oliver Reed as well. 
Got room for 2 or 3 more werewolves on this wall.



There is a big blank spot on either side of Reed's werewolf. 
I'm wanting 2 larger photos for both sides.

My video corner with Talbot all around. :)


Well not much left to get to complete what I can - but I love what I got. Werewolf bedroom, monsters in the hall and vampires mainly in the living/dining room area. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment