Monday, February 1, 2016

There's A Moon Out Tonight - The Capris



Movie Clips: The Wolf Man 1941
Song: There's A Moon Out Tonight
Artist: The Capris
Fan Video



 This is my 1st music video to create with Universal Monsters... it's not my very first music video created but it's my 1st monster video.  The ONLY movie I had made clips of at this time was Universal's Wolf Man 1941 - so that is what you will see in the video. 

The reason I chose this song was through some friends and I brainstorming ideas for songs for the Wolf Man/Larry Talbot - this was one of the songs suggested. I love this song so it was easy for me create this video. 

The song is "romantic" so it fits Larry and Gwen's budding romance/relationship - therefore you will see mainly Larry and Gwen in the video. 

This video is a very quick first time video warm up for me because it's been a long time since I've tried creating a video... especially a music video. It's far from perfect but it was fun to create and that is what counts I guess LOL. 












No comments:

Post a Comment